Lieutenant Governor State of Illinois Candidate
Primary March 20, 2018
Brian Leggero has been asked by Illinois Governor Candidate William J. Kelly to be our next Lieutenant Governor of the State of Illinois. The Primary is March 20, 2018..
If you would like to join our Rockford transition team just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We must lower taxes here in the State of Illinois!
- We must lower fees!
- I will work hard to lower property taxes, fees on consumers and businesses..
- I will work to make the State of Illinois more Business Friendly.
- Limited Government that is more efficient and out of our lives.
- Pro Business Pro Citizen Pro Growth.
- I will be there for you! I will listen to you!
COMPASSIONATE - CONSERVATIVE - COMMITTED
Welcome to the Official Website for Brian Leggero to be the next Mayor of Rockford Illinois. I have been asked to run for Lieutenant Governor of the State of Illinois by William J. Kelly Illinois Governor Candidate. I accepted his request because I care greatly about our State of Illinois (I was born and raised here and choose to live here), I am tired of seeing the direction Illinois has heading the past years and know that we can do much better than this. I never fear the impossible, there is always greatness on the other side of impossible. Many people have been moving out of our State because of theextremely high property taxes, high crime, failing schools and lack of jobs. We can do better!
I was born right here in Rockford, Illinois and raised by a single mother. I am Half Italian - Quarter Scotch Irish - Eighth Swedish - Eighth Winnebago Native American = 100 Percent American, I attended school in Rockford K - 8 at St. Francis Consolidated (which included St. Anthony, St. Peter and Paul and St. Stanislaus). I graduated from Boylan Central Catholic High School '85 (Junior and Senior years vocational training Auto Mechanics) at Jefferson High School for part of the day (what happened to VoTec?). I have been a business owner my entire life. I've built my businesses on my own with hard work and perseverance and that is the dedication I will have as a public servant. I am not doing this for myself or self serving I am answering the call to public service for the people, all of the people. I have a zero tolerance for corruption and we need to rid all the corruption in our government.
It's time to vote for a positive change and a positive direction for Rockford by voting for Kelly / Leggero on March 20th, 2018
will work hard for you!
Let's get rolling and solve the problems!
Graduate Boylan Central High School
Degree in Audio and Video Engineering - 1985
25 Years Music Business
Avanti Merchant Services - President
Certified State of Illinois Concealed Carry Instructor
Independent Map Amendment (Rockford Office Manager)
Men Who Cook Participant - Support
The Literacy Council -
- Department of Natural Resources - Division of Education - Instructor
- USGA - United States Golf Association Member and Supporter
- USGA - US Open Volunteer - Olympia Fields - Finance
- Festa Italiana - Committee Member -
- St. Anthony Church Member - Holy Name Society Member
- Aldeen Men's Golf Association Member - I love and support Golf!
- Aldeen Golf Club Volunteer for years. Seasonal Part Time Employee Rockford Park District started 2016
- NRA Member
- NRA Basic Pistol Instructor, Range Safety Officer, Instructor, Refuse to be a Victim Instructor.
- State of Illinois Certified Concealed Carry Instructor
"Congress shall make no law respecting an
establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or
abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the
people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a
redress of grievances."
First Amendment, United States Constitution
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed" Second Amendment, United States Constitution.
Notice : This Page as
well as the Following Pages are All Under Copyright
within International Law as well as the Laws of the United States of America.
Google | Alta Vista | Hot Bot | Lycos | Yahoo |
Paid for by Citizens for
Brian Leggero. A copy of our report filed with the County
will be) available
for purchase from the County Clerk at 404 Elm Street #104, Rockford, IL
2018 Citizens for Brian Leggero
All images and text are copy written material
and protected by U.S. Copyright Law.