Brian Leggero (R)
Winnebago County Board
March 18, 2014
Back by Popular Demand!
I am excited to announce that I will be running for Winnebago County Board District #8 on March 18th, 2014. Yesterday - December 2nd, 2013 I pulled top ballot position so I will be easy to find on the ballot. I appreciate all of your support.
- Born and Raised right here in Rockford, Illinois. Have lived in District 8 for many, many years.
- I will work FULL time to represent all of the people and businesses.
- I will be there for you! I will listen to you!
- I will work hard to lower property taxes, fees on businesses and consumers.
- I will work to make the City of Rockford and Winnebago County more Business Friendly and SAFER!.
- Limited Government that's more transparent and efficient.
- Pro Business and Pro Citizen.
CONSERVATIVE - ACCESSIBLE - COMMITTED
Welcome to the Official Website for Brian Leggero's quest to answer the call to public service. I am stepping up to the challenge of answering the call to public service and running for Winnebago County Board for District #8. I am realizing what courage it takes to run for public office and I am far from giving up. We need a postive change around here that's for sure. I would greatly appreciate your support! It's time for new, real, leadership Rockford.
I was born right here in Rockford, Illinois and raised by a single mother. I attended school in Rockford K - 8 at St. Francis Consolidated (which included St. Anthony, St. Peter and Paul and St. Stanislaus) and then graduated from Boylan Central Catholic High School '85 (Junior and Senior years vocational training Auto Mechanics) at Jefferson High School for part of the day (what happened to VoTec?). I have been a business owner for most of my entire life. I've built my businesses on my own with hard work and perseverance and that is the dedication I will have as a public servant. I am not doing this for myself or self serving I am answering the call to public service for the people of the 8th District and Winnebago County..
work hard for you and have the time to get the voices of the people
Let's get rolling and fix all the problems we currently have to make the City of Rockford and Winnebago County better.
Cook Participant - Support
The Literacy Council -
23rd Annual 100 Men Who Cook - Saturday - May 19th, 2012. New location back to The BMO Harris Bank Center "formally known as The Metro Center" downtown Rockford. Stop by and enjoy some delicious pizza.
- USGA - United States Golf Association Member and Supporter
- AMGA - Aldeen Men's Golf Assocation Member
- Festa Italiana - Committee Member - Sausage Sandwich Chairman
- St. Anthony Church Member - Holy Name Society Member
- Department of Natural Resources - Division of Education - Safety Instructor
- State of Illinois Certified Concealed Carry Training Instructor
- NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
- NRA Range Safety Officer
shall make no law respecting an establishment
of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the
freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people
peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of
First Amendment, United States Constitution
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed" Second Amendment, United States Constitution.
Let's work together to make Rockford and Winnebago County a better place!
Notice : This Page as
well as the Following Pages are All Under Copyright
within International Law as well as the Laws of the United States of America. Please no plagerism !
Google | Alta Vista | Hot Bot | Lycos | Yahoo |
Paid for by Citizens for
Brian Leggero. A copy of our report filed with the County
will be) available
for purchase from the County Clerk at 404 Elm Street #104, Rockford, IL